If you want to get things done, but you face several issues such as:
- You don’t know how to do
- You don’t like to do
- You don’t want to waste time doing
Then you need to outsource. The place where you can simple things get done is: http://www.fiverr.com
Every project/task (they call it a gig) costs only US$5.00. It’s cheap.
There are so many things you can hire people to do things for you such as:
- design logo, graphics, ebook cover
- write press release, article
- HTML, programming
- video editing, professional voice-overs
- technical support
- boring repetitive tasks such as SEO (search engine optimization) work
- bizarre task: ask people to sing you a song, draw a cartoon for you.
- you name it, most likely you can find it….
Tips: There are thousands of providers out there, try to find somebody who has good ratings such as “top-rated seller” or with many positive reviews.
On the other hand, if you want to earn some part-time income or build your portfolio, you can also provide your service too if you have the expertise.
I use this service frequently, normally for tasks that I find is repetitive (SEO) or things that I can’t do such as graphic designs.